Heartsaver® First Aid Cpr AED
BLENDED LEARNING FOR INDIVIDUALS
You have the advantage of taking your Heartsaver AED Course at your time and convenience; in the comfort of your home or anywhere an internet connection is available.
The eLearning component of Heartsaver blended learning uses a collection of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students CPR knowledge and skills. Once you complete the online e-training, you will come in for a Skills Check at our site location.
The American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR providers completion card will be issued after the successful completion of the skills check. You should receive your e-card within 48 hours via email
Part One: (Pre-requisite)
You must complete the online portion of the course: Online Access Code Included in the Price
Part Two: (In-person)
Pass the Hands-On Portion at our in-house location.
The program helps develop basic first aid knowledge, skills, and the confidence to respond. CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid combination training is an excellent choice for both the community and workplace setting and is consistent with recommendations of the 2020 Guidelines
This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid to meet job, regulatory or other requirements
Price: $95 ( Price includes the following)
- Heartsaver CPR First Aid online course with access code
- Heartsaver E-Textbook
- Skills Check-Off at a Fort Bend HeartLife Location
Class Room Skills Time: 30 Minutes
Terms & Conditions
Heartsaver Courses at Fort Bend Heartlife:
- Heartsaver Courses at Fort Bend Heartlife LLC require Online Completion of Heartsaver Course Online.
- Heartsaver Online Access Code and Instructions will be emailed after registration.
- No refund will be issued once the student receives Heartsaver Heartcode.
- Heartsaver Heart Codes are one-time use only.
- The e-book is included with the Course; Students may choose to purchase a paperback book for an additional fee—an option available during registration.
- The cost of Skills check-off is included with payment.
- Certification cards are issued via email no later than 48 hours after completion of your scheduled course. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE check spam/junk folders.